Sunday, May 3, 2015

Karli Rush: Let Your Heart Drive: Pre-Order



New Release: June 01,2015

Author: Karli Rush




Book Blurb 

I live in the shelter of darkness.
This darkness holds a secret over me… one that I have come to protect and in return it controls and holds me back. It’s time to start fighting against it and break free. To become the unrestricted woman I yearn to be. For this to happen it will take a sixteen hundred mile road trip to let go of all that I fear and hopefully discover that the darkness doesn't lurk everywhere. I stand on the edge overlooking a horizon of possibilities for the first time. Will I let my heart drive… to where it needs to be?
A unique romantic tale of one girl, one road, and a chance meeting with someone that will change everything in every way. 



Karli Rush








No comments :

Post a Comment