Sunday, August 23, 2015

Author Spotlight: Jessika Klide









Siri's Saga Synopsis: (Say that three times really fast!)




UNTOUCHABLE is Book One. FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

Purchase Link: http://tinyurl.com/oeal6s7




UNTOUCHABLE describes Siri Wright until she meets Aurelius Moore. From the first time their eyes connect, there are fireworks and the game is on, but both harbor secrets that threaten the very real possibility of having a beautiful thing together.




Aurelius Moore, 24, is an Army helicopter pilot, an alpha male in every sense of the term, who knows what he wants and makes it happen. In Vegas, he wants Seary, but she is untouchable. When she vanishes, he returns home to Alabama to wait for her return. I will have her!




Siri Wright, 24, is a successful Vegas Star, but she is NOT stereotypical. While she knows sex and works her moneymaker, she is more than an exotic entertainer. She is a gifted dancer with a ballet background, who has turned her talent into a specialty niche which has made her rich and famous, but her identity is top-secret! She is untouchable and lives under the protection of celebrity status. She is kept isolated and alone.




When a family emergency brings her back to Alabama, she meets Moore and wants him! But she is mindful of her stripper stereotype, and doesn't want him to label her a whore before he gets a chance to know the real Siri Wright, so she is careful to only show him the fun loving girl, not Seary, the Sex Diva, who has so many secrets! What's one more?




Secrets! Secrets! Secrets!




They both have more than anyone knows and could possibly guess! Can their beautiful thing survive all their secrets as they are unveiled and unraveled? And what about the Cocktail Party?




Theirs is a whirlwind, twisting, turning journey that will captivate you. It is filled with mystery, suspense, action and adventure mixed in with their sweet romantic story and thrilling HOT erotic sex.




It is NOT what you are expecting!




Siri's Saga must be read in order. They are not stand alone novels.

UNTOUCHABLE is Book One

UNSTOPPABLE is Book Two

UNDONE is Book Three (coming soon)




Siri's Saga is a New Adult Erotic Romantic Journey.

This contemporary, erotic mesmerizing romance book series will captivate you with its mystery, suspense, action and adventure. A fun, flirty, sassy, sexy, erotic thriller that will have you flipping the pages of your e-reader burning it up as the secrets of Siri and Aurei unfold. The story is unique and original. You don't want to miss it!




Warning: This book series is intended for ***Mature Audiences Only!***

There is light BDSM and sex scenes that should only be read by adults (18+).




UNTOUCHABLE excerpt:

A low groan escapes him. Laying my head sidewise as I lick my lips, confident I have made him horny as hell, I smirk. "Like that?" His hooded eyes and his hungry expression were nothing compared to the dark look on his face now.... Wide eyed, I watch him struggling, knowing instinctively not to move, to wait. For all my experiences in Vegas, I have never seen this expression before. The intensity is truly as frightening as it is exciting. I can see and feel the ferocity of his passion. It looks and feels like a storm. Holy f*cking hell! The electricity between us sends my hand to reach for him and his eyes dart to it, then they look directly into mine. The piercing power touches something deep inside me and whatever it is comes alive! Damn, that look turns me on! He is a f*cking fine Beast who would feast on me! I pull my hand back. I would let you f*ck me right now, Mr. Moore, and that's never happened to me before!




"Damn straight. Just like that." He growls.







UNTOUCHABLE excerpt:

His throat moans again as he thrusts his hips, pinning me to the wall. He slides his hands into my hair, entwining his fingers; he pulls my head back. Standing tall, he towers over me, exposing my neck, forcing my hands to drop helplessly to my sides, making me surrender myself to him.... I have no breath and no heartbeat. He thrusts his nose into the nape of my neck, burying in it in my hair as he inhales deeply. "I shouldn't be here, but I can't stay away any longer."




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




UNSTOPPABLE is Book Two:




UNSTOPPABLE describes Aurelius Moore when it comes to Siri Wright.

When a death threat is made, Aurei and Siri flee to his home in Rome, where Siri learns all there is to know about a man NO ONE TRULY KNOWS. Despite her confidence that the dark is only dark until the light shines on it, Aurei has some very dark secrets that Siri will have to come to terms with as they explore this beautiful thing they have found. Aurei's secrets are even more private and potentially more devastating than hers.




Secrets! Secrets! Secrets!




They both have more than anyone knows and could possibly guess! Having survived the unveiling of her secrets, will they survive the unraveling of his?




UNSTOPPABLE EXCERT:

"Tell me. Tell me what you NEED me to do." His voice is getting deeper. I can hear the beginning of a rumble.

My lips spew the words and as they fall off my tongue unfiltered, I know when I say them that they are perfect. "COMPLETE me."

He freezes, hovering. I can feel his breath, blowing gently across it as it waits for release, hard and throbbing. His voice is low. The words come slow. "What did you just say?"

I almost lose it with his soft breath. I grit my teeth and tell him again. "I NEED YOU to COMPLETE me!" I lift my head off the floor and look down at him inches from my pussy.

"Damn!" He stares up at me, then pushes up and crawls to stare into my eyes.




UNSTOPPABLE EXCERPT:

My eyes water as I blink.

"I don't play fair." He warns me.

"How do you play?" I whisper.

"I don't get even. I get ahead. Always." He pinches and pulls again. "Be warned. Don't."

I pause, catching my breath from the panic I felt and now the pain. "Or else?" I whisper.

"Something like that."

------------------------------------------------------

A Siri's Saga Side Story: Bridging a gap and setting up a spinoff!




TOOL DRIVER, TD aka Touch Down. A Stepbrother Romance




Excerpt:




"TD, you f**king bastard!"




"Rachael, you f**king bitch!"




"Sup, Bro. I needs me sum luv!" I hear him laughing at that. He knows I’m making fun of our move to South Alabama.




"Are you back?"




"Of course. I told you not to panic I would make it." There is silence on his end. I can see his wheels turning. "I’m sorry we missed it, Tool Driver. Come over and I’ll make it up to you."




The silence on his end can only mean one thing. I've just been sidelined! "You’re going without me, aren’t you?"




Selfish prick! I stare at the ceiling and my mind returns to the first time I saw Thomas David.




------------------------------------------------------

PURCHASE LINKS:

FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

UNTOUCHABLE: http://tinyurl.com/oeal6s7

UNSTOPPABLE: http://amzn.to/1QTJ23i

TOOL DRIVER, TD aka Touch Down. A Siri's Saga Side Story: http://amzn.to/1ND1o2W




Website: http://jessikaklide.com

FB Author page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessika-Klide/107529292930106?ref=hl

FB Book page: https://www.facebook.com/Sirissaga

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JessikaKlideAuthor/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JessikaKlide


Jessika Klide burst onto the erotic scene in 2014 with her debut novel, Siri's Heart, The beginning of Siri's Saga. It reached #6 on Amazon's Best Seller list under Erotica Urban and #18 under Women's Adventure in less than two months. It was rebranded in April of 2015 as UNTOUCHABLE when she signed internationally known French actor/model JC Mason as her book cover model.




Jessika Klide is a pen name and she explains the reason why this way. "I'm from LA ... Lower Alabama. The Deep South! Since I write erotic romance, and my mind is super slutty, it's just better to use a pen name. Trust me on this! ;)"




Jessika's chosen genre is New Adult Erotic Romance and the stories she writes are about true love, with lots of kinky erotica sprinkled throughout and more than one happy ending.




She married her high school sweetheart. It was love at first sight for her and she is still madly, deeply, truly in love with him. They have raised two beautiful boys, live in the country, and love to bass fish together. She grew up wearing cowboy boots and riding horses. She's a country girl with a gentlelady's demeanor.




She is active on social media sites, so check her out. She welcomes her fans with real Southern Hospitality, so chat her up. She's talkative and loves to interact with her friends.




Follow her Amazon Author Page amazon.com/author/jessikaklide to ensure you don’t miss her next publication!




----------------------------------------------------------


No comments :

Post a Comment